Identify the rationale and purpose of the event:
- Why is it being held?
- Is there a specific purpose or outcome
you are looking for?
- Who should attend and why?
- When and where should the event
2. Develop marketing objectives:
- How will you reach your target market?
- What mediums should
- Does the event need a theme or image?
Ensure planning time and budget proposals are realistic
and feasible. It is advised to always
have a contingency
plan for these areas in case unseen circumstances arise.
4. Encourage all staff and individuals
involved to get behind all marketing and other work aspects
to ensure the success
of the event.
5. If the event gets too big, or
you are unable to dedicate to it the time it requires,
contact a professional company
who can assist with planning and running the event.